We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong you need to tell us about it.
This will help us to maintain and improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Mr Kevin Conroy in writing with full details and full supporting documentation.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details.
You can expect to receive our letter of acknowledgement within five days of receipt of your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our Central Register and open a file for your complaint. We will do this within a day of receiving your complaint.
3. We will acknowledge your reply and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to hear from Mr Kevin Conroy within five days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This may involve one or more of the following steps. Mr Kevin Conroy will review the file and discuss your complaint with Mr Howard Shelley. We will then send you a detailed reply within 14 days which may include a suggestion to resolve the matter.
At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you can let us know and Mr Kevin Conroy will then arrange to review the decision within five days.
5. We will let you know the result of the review within five days of the end of the review. At this time, we will write to you confirming the final position on your complaint and explaining my reasons. The address of the Legal Ombudsman to whom you may make a complaint is PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 9WJ. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact them about your complaint.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Please note the Legal Ombudsman rules are that you must bring a complaint within 12 months of the act complained off.